Government Communication Unit
To provide to the Records and Archives Management Department services in information, communication and dialogue with public and media.
- Prepare and implement Communication Strategy for the RAMD;
- Produce and disseminate documents such as brochures, articles, newsletters etc. to inform the public on the policies, programs, activities and reforms;
- Coordinate press briefings for the Office;
- Engage in dialogue with the public as well as media on issues concerning the RAMD;
- Promote ministerial activities programs and policies;
- Coordinate preparation of RAMD papers for workshops and conferences;
- Coordinate preparation and production of RAMD articles and newspapers;
- Up-date Office information on the website; and
- Advice Department, Unit and zonal offices on production of various documents.