Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Unit
- To provide expertise and services in planning, monitoring and evaluation to the Department of Records and Archives Management.
- Coordinate formulation and preparation of the Department of RAMD’s Annual Plan and Medium Term Strategic Plan;
- Compile RAMD’s programmes and Action Plans;
- Develop strategies for resource mobilization;
- Provide technical support for institutionalization of strategic plan and budget matters;
- Leasing the Ministry of Finance and PO-PSM on strategic and budgeting matters; and
- Participate in analysis of outsourcing of non core functions (Private sector participation).
Monitoring and Evaluation Schedule
- Coordinate preparation of regulations and guidelines;
- Coordinate compilation of monitoring and evaluation reports from the Divisions and Units;
- Prepare periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly, midyear and annual) performance reports for the RAMD;
- Provide inputs in preparing plans, programmes and budgetary activities including establishment of performance indicators;
- Provide technical support including institutionalization of monitoring and evaluation process within the RAMD;
- Undertake research and impact studies of plans, projects and programme;
- Undertake service delivery surveys to collect stake holders/clients views on services rendered by the RAMD; and
- Coordinate midyear and annual performance reviews of the RAMD.
The Unit will be led by a Principal Economist/Statistician