Records Center Division
- To ensure proper management and timely disposal of semi current records.
- To provide professional assistance, advice and guidance on the management of semi current records in the public service;
- To manage semi-current records at the National and Zonal Records Centres;
- To transfer semi current records from public offices to the National and Zonal Records Centres;
- To appraise records in the public offices;
- To develop systems for managing semi current records; and
- To implement retention and disposal schedules relating to semi current records.
- This Division will be led by a Director and will comprise two Sections as follows:-
National Records Centre Section; and
Appraisal and Disposition Section.